***Please see “Nollywood Review: Jenifa” for the correct gist.
The film ‘Jenifa’ is all about lanes and levels, and after watching Part 1, I just spent yesterday night watching the sequel. I can honestly say that I have quotes to cling to….
Here are ten lessons learnt from Jenifa 2:
1. Throw parties and let people know that you’ve “arrived”
2. When hosting parties, always hire bouncers
3. “DJ, play de mooosic”
4. When in doubt play Olu Mountain – Yahozeeee
5. “Stealing goes beyond beauty”
6. “I can’t swallow a paper when I’m not a goat?”
7. “Please examine her laps gently”
“Can I have de keeees? And a keeees?”
8.”If you slip, how do you react? You say ‘oooouch”
9. “I gots to be BIG”
10. There was a major plot hole; whoever sold the wigs that were worn on campus used juju. An elusive character that was never seen on camera. The devil is a liar.
Did I miss anything?
As always, like, comment or share!