Good morning all,
This week, in view of the TightKnots prayer challenge, let us lift up marriage and marriages again in His hands.
Please consider the following points for yourself or another person who needs prayer in this area:
1.Thank God for His grace, love, protection and provisions in your life and family.
2. Father God, I appreciate You for all the good things You have done in my life and marriage/relationship, in Jesus’ name.
3. I confess and repent of every sin I have committed knowingly or unknowingly, in Jesus’ name.
4. Father, I bring my marriage/relationship under Your right hand of restoration today.
5. Oh God, intervene divinely in my marriage/relationship, and bring a total positive change into it, in Jesus’ name.
6. LORD, restore and renew our love as couples, in Jesus’ name.
7. Oh God, bring back to us our joy, peace and comfort, that led us into this marriage/relationship. In the name of Jesus Christ.
8. Father, rekindle the longing and passion we had for each other; to be in each other’s hand, in Jesus’ name.
9. LORD, cause our hearts to be united in love, in Jesus’ name.
10. Oh God, take away every evil seed or fruit of separation, hatred, malice and divorce the enemy has sown in our marriage/relationship, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
Have a productive week!