Good Morning Everyone,
We thank God for another week on His glorious earth.
Our prayer points this week are taken from Colossians 3. Please read the chapter for a clear context….
Our prayer is as follows:
1. Pray that there will be a shift on our priorities (v.2)
2. Pray against the sinful nature (v.5)
3. Pray that we will put on the “new man”, a renewed image (v.10) that reflects mercy, kindness, humbleness, meekness and long suffering (v.12)
4. Pray that the peace of God will rule in our hearts (v.15)
5. Pray that the Word of Christ will dwell in us richly (v.16)
Let us also take time to pray for our leaders. May God strengthen them to work diligently and not grow tired IJN AMEN.
Have a joy overflowing week,