Today I am reminded of a profound message and can make a great conclusion:
“If people prayed as much as they talk about their issues, by the next week, the issue would be resolved.”
So let’s pray this week:
1. Pray that the kingdom of God comes to this country, it’s leaders and the lives of people. Where the kingdom of God is, there will be peace and harmony and progress.
“I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men; For kings, and for all that are in authority: that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty” — 1Timothy2:1,2.
2. Pray for the unbelievers to accept Jesus Christ into their lives. God can remove the heart of stone and put a heart of flesh in them so that the gospel will gain entrance into their hearts. — Ezekiel11:19,20.
3. Pray for weak believers, that their faith does not fail and that God strengthens them — Luke22:32
4. Pray for your enemies. This is commanded by Jesus, so we cant sidetrack it. “Bless them that curse you, and pray for them which despitefully use you.” — Luke6:28.
5. Pray for the Church, both here and overseas in places like Iraq, Iran, China, Egypt etc. The Bible tells us that the gates of hell shall not prevail against the church. The kingdom of God is not in words, but in power. Where there is no power, hell will be having a field day. All the churches need the refilling of the Holy Spirit, daily. We need fresh oil and fresh power IJN amen.
Let us be encouraged to pray and intercede this week.