Just wanted to share the first book I completed in 2017, The 100 Best Bible Verses on Prayer By Troy Schmidt.
This book is phenomenal!
It really challenged me to pray harder, deeper and often. I was reminded of famous prayer verses, and some others that were a little less well known.
Some of the gleaned tips included:
- Sometimes God answers the prayer before you even finish praying.
- Secretly everyone wants and needs prayer. It may not seem effective in the moment, or they may be unresponsive but prayer works.
- Pray for those who suffer, even when they are the creators of their own unhappiness.
- God will always use you, regardless of your shortcomings – just pray that God will.
- God hears directed and purposeful prayers, so if your prayer isn’t anguished, it may not be sincere.
I honestly couldn’t put it down, and I will be sharing some of my best verses over the next 7 days, so watch this space!